InFocus podcast: Rent control, WA wine industry, state revenue & employment reports, and charter schools
It's a real smorgasbord on this week's episode, as we discuss a Seattle City Council committee's attempt to resurrect rent control as a viable option, the economic impact of Washington's wine industry, the latest state revenue forecast and employment report, and research on charter school performance from Stanford University.
In this episode:
- 00:41 - 02:43: Rent control
- 02:45 - 04:00: Washington wine industry
- 04:13 - 07:54: State revenue forecast
- 07:55 - 09:17: State employment report
- 09:22 - 14:15: Charter school study